Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Life moves on...

 Been a long time since visiting this blog,
frankly, I forgot I had it...
My sweet father has sadly passed on...

 As well as my little brother and my best friend
Scratchy, she was 18 years old...sigh...

 I am selling my lil' pink house
and it's magical six acres to a sweet young
woman and her darling son...
not to worry, she's not changing a thing...

 I bought a home in Florida, my dream home...
my father made me promise that when
he was dead and gone, I would retire...
well, this is my retirement home...


 And guess what, I'm painting it pink,
so the saga of lil' pink houses will continue,
in Lake Placid, Florida...

And on Lake Persimmon I will continue
to just be...

7 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear of your tremendous losses, there are no sufficient words. I am however Delighted to hear your Lil Pink House has a new Owner who will cherish it and let it Be as it Is. I too sold my Historic Homestead to a Man who will do the same and actually finish the restoration process so I had a Peace about moving on, knowing it's in good hands. I do Hope you will continue to update us on the New Lil Pink House's progress... I'm having Lake Living Envy right about now! *Winks* Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dawn, it is so bittersweet, as my lil dog is laid to rest there...but we must move on and I know my dad and lil brother are watching over, my dad's picture keeps falling off the mantel, right in front of me...I know it's a sign...take care old friend...S

      Delete
  2. Oh! I am so glad to hear from you and the happenings at the Little Pink House. It is so enchanting! Could you encourage the new owner to carry on the blog? best wishes to you on your retirement! May it be very satisfying and fulfilling! Bless You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope to hear about the new little pink house adventures as I love your style.Peace to you on your new journeys I am sure you are watched over by those you have loved who have sojourned on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear of your tremendous losses, there are no sufficient words.


    เย็ดสาว

    ReplyDelete