Thursday, October 6, 2011

Can't help myself...

 OMG...I'm driving me crazy!!!
I'm just not happy with the color of this piece in this room...
sooooo...

 I like it so much better black,
with the wallpaper and my other pieces, it just stands out better!

 Now I can't decide which shot I like best...
it's plain ol' flat black, no finish.

 I love this old print...it's sooo me...

 I love the subdued look as well...
I'll again blame it on that ol' North wind,
I am my own worst enemy, I must have change, always!

I guess this ol' book sums it up huh...

6 comments:

  1. It looks sooooooooo much better!! I have some flat black painted pieces too, but they don't look as good as yours.......I NEED some lil' pink house wallpaper to make them pop!! It's perfect!! Is that big ol' cupboard in the dining room next???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't even focus on the cabinet because I have wallpaper envy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog, love the piece black, love your lil pink house.
    Hugs, Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooo i like that black !and that blue goofy glass vase is to die for i just started loving them

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love wallpaper....and this with the ferns? is gorgeous!!!! Not many people are using wallpaper nowadays. So glad to see there are still people like you who know how beautiful it can make a room.

    Lovin' your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Transformation too... AND that Awesome Vintage Wallpaper!!!

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete